Saturday, February 7, 2009

Don't Worry Be Happy

Don't Worry Be Happy! 


 Being happy is a choice. Being aware of your feelings is an important part of self-mastery. 

Why do we work so hard? Is it really because we want to make more money? 

No. Money is just a means to an end. What all of us really want is to be happy. [Feeling good] What you must understand is that nothing or nobody can make you happy. 

You have to decide to be happy. 

If you say things like …… "I'll be happy once I'm a millionaire, I'll be happy once my spouse spends more time with me, I'll be happy when I've cleared all my debts..." things like that, you're seriously limiting yourself. 

Notice how're feeling right now. Are you smiling? 
Give yourself the gift of a smile right now. Smile just because you want to. Don't wait for other people or situations to give you the permission to smile. Give yourself the permission to be happy now.

No comments:

Post a Comment